Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I’ve been writing this column for three years, and I have largely focused on the moms out there. Dads out there, are you rattled, too? Dads get flustered and overwhelmed just like moms, but different things get male noses out of joint. Just the other day, I sat in a Mexican restaurant enjoying the bliss […]
Published today in the Savannah Morning News I’m not sure whether Mercury was in retrograde or whether His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama perhaps stubbed his toe. Something happened yesterday, and the butterfly effect fanned the flames in my house of communication. I went to Darien last week and did a bunch of interviews, only […]
Well this handsome fellow will have to be eaten thanks to poor housekeeping on the part of myself and my husband. You may recall how I complained, in my Savannah Morning News column, about the lack of RSVPs I got for my son’s third birthday party. I moaned about how people today have no manners, […]
Rattled: Well, we all survived Christmas – sort of | savannahnow.com.
The First Month of Parenting Can Be Rattling Published February 8, 2010 in The Savannah Morning News The first month of parenthood reminds me of speeding around the roller rink as a girl. You’ve got fresh lip gloss, you’re singing “The Safety Dance,” and then all of a sudden, you slam into a wall. Funny, […]
What Has Christine Done For You Lately?
- EMC Georgia Magazine
- Acres U.S.A.
- Bio and Contact Info
- Connect Savannah
- Declined Twitter Sex Invites
- Pond Boss Magazine
- Richmond Hill Reflections
- All Those Fish in Georgia’s Rivers and Streams Must Start Somewhere
- Clayton Osbon: Flight Standards Captain for JetBlue Airlines
- Fishing in Liberty County, Georgia
- From Teetotaler to Tee Marker
- Gary Freeman: Gulfstream Experimental Test Pilot
- Prehistoric Prizes in Georgia’s Rivers
- Richmond Hill’s Military Dads
- The Thrill of the Catch
- Silly Joy
- The Savannah Morning News